- The Kristin bootie, an evolution of the Classic Mini
- Water and stain resistant
- Suede and Twinface Sheepskin lining
- Added arch support
- UGGpure™ wool insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole
- * Designed to be worn with bare feet, but if worn with socks, consider ordering 1/2 size up
In 1978, Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. An emotional connection and a true feeling of love began to grow for UGG boots. The UGG brand began to symbolize those who embraced sports and a relaxed, active lifestyle, whether at the beach or on the slopes. People didn’t just like wearing UGG boots, they fell in love with them and literally could not take them off including celebrities and those in the fashion world. By 2000, a love that began on the beaches of California had become an icon of relaxed style.