- Small backpack with adjustable straps
- Top flap with push-lock closure
- Expandable gussets at the top to widen the opening
- Small zipper pocket bellow flap for security
- Interior: zipper pocket, logo-embossed Vintage tag
- 100% recycled nylon lining.
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 12.5” x 5”
- Handle drop: 2.75”
- Adjustable shoulder strap: 21”-34”
The idea behind MAT(T)erial and NATure was originally conceived in 1995 in Montreal, as an exploration into the concept of duality. MATT & NAT is passionate and in awe of the world around them, exploring the synergy between both MAT(T)erial and NATure. At MATT & NAT, they live by "Living Beautifully", meaning appreciation for humanity, creativity, and positivity, found in everyone. They are inspired by the textures and hues of nature and to better protect it, we aim to constantly better their ways.